The one downside to new job is that I have some terrible songs stuck in my head permanently due to the rule that every hairdresser must play The Breeze as their default radio station.
Special thanks to the woman requesting Celine Dion at around 7.30 on Thursday evening…
Possibly one of the most wonderful moments of friday’s Kings Arms gig was seeing Amanda’s pure overwhelmed joy at getting to sing with one of her greatest musical inspirations, Peter Jefferies
captainbatman asked: I'm doing a thing: Answer this with ten facts about yourself and send this to ten of your favorite followers
- When I was four, I accidentally cut the head off a praying mantis and this traumatised me so much I can’t touch them now.
- I read way too much and way too fast.
- I can lick my elbow, which is supposedly impossible.
- When I was little I broke my nose by literally running into someone.
- I’m shit scared of daddy long leg spiders but I want a pet tarantula. And a pet snake. And a cheetah.
- I know/can recite Empire Records off by heart.
- I’m very good at hugs.
- I’m also terrified of the number after 5. (I don’t even like to write it even writing makes me anxious).
- I want an orange 1970 Dodge Charge even though…
- …I can’t drive. Yet.
I can’t get the firefly theme out of my head
and also I bought slippers that are apparently hoodies for feet and they are wonderful and also dad’s acctually getting divorced. so this is everything interesting in my life right now.
you can’t take the sky from me.